Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Selfish or Human?

I am almost positive that there will be opposition to my position, yet I feel compelled to speak on the metamorphic change that takes place in a marriage once a wife is blessed with a bundle of joy, who she in turn exassperates all of her love upon until complete and total depletion, transforming the husband from love slave to love sick. When a child changes the dynamics of a couples relationship, is it wrong for the husband to feel jealous of the child? Is it so out of the ordinary for a man to experience nostalgia and yearn for the simplicity of husband and wife, instead of the inclusion of a being that is leeching the love that was once his? I dont think so, but perhaps like all men (according to most women) I could be wrong.

1 comment:

A Quinlan said...

I hear it's very common. So don't worry.